FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand.
FOX Bet is seeking a highly motivated Editor to join its brand-new Marketing team, based in Los Angeles. FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver a unique experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
The launch of FOX Bet couldn’t be better timed – the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade
This role will report in to the Senior Manager, Integration & Talent, and will have responsibility for the overall management, and delivery of the Editorial strategy.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Being at the heart and conceive all FOX Bet Sports stories
- Agreeing strategies with the SVP Creative
- Liaising with external editors, designers, animators and filmmakers to produce online multimedia resources
- Coordinating the publishing cycle and ensure that deadlines are met for publication or broadcast
- Proofread and check content for errors
- Ensuring that published content aligns with media and copyright laws
Who are we looking for:
- 10+ years Sports Editorial experience
- Varied educational backgrounds may apply.
- Someone who is able to work in face paced environment
- Can work on variety of projects including social, broadcast, sizzle reels and presentations
- Is capable of cutting both long and short form
- Is able to select music, voice over and reference
- Experience of media management
- Abreast of contemporary styles and techniques
- A passion for communication
- Good people skills
- Phenomenal social media instinct
- Naturally collaborative
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for the best talent, so we are offering very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme
On top of this, we provide a unique professional and personal chance to define something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.