User Acceptance Testing QA Analyst
We are looking for a UAT analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Bulgaria office.
The team’s primary goal is to be defect-preventive with the use of a risk-based approach to testing incorporating both manual and automated executions!
Why we need you:
As part of our strong UAT testing team you will analyse project documentation to ensure a detailed understanding of business requirements and where necessary - work with stakeholders to ensure completeness. You will play the user’s role to ensure company standards are met and smooth user experience. Documentation may include business requirements, functional specifications, process flow diagrams and user stories, produced at varying levels of formality, dependent on risk and complexity.
Who are we looking for:
If you are curious by nature and passionate about quality testing, willing to go the extra mile to find defects before our external customers do and have great attention to details, then you could be a perfect fit. You should Display strong analytical skills that, combined with domain and product knowledge, will guarantee the most efficient planning. As a UAT analyst, you will act as the quality advocate for our internal clients and the players, looking beyond simple Pass/Fail states to identify usability issues and make recommendations for improvements.
You must be technically-minded with great written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to work in an agile and collaborative manner.
Analysis and Planning
- Analyse project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements.
- Author test designs and liaise with the project stakeholders for review and feedback before publishing in readiness for commencing testing.
- Provide informal estimates of testing effort based on content and risk.
- Identify the test conditions, then design and author relevant test scenarios and test cases which will effectively exercise the item under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality.
- Develop UAT test plan
- Be able to identify and select test cases to be automated.
- Configure the test environments in readiness for the execution.
- Care for the integrity of the environment and the data to ensure there are no false results.
- Execute the agreed set of test cases, in line with the Test Plan and development project schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results for quality and progress.
- Create detailed defects in Jira and coordinate with development team for a quick fix
- Retest defects when the fix is committed to the affected environment, and provide sign-off or remedial action recommendations on behalf of QA.
- Support the business in the execution of Acceptance Testing.
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with other parts of the business and colleagues.
- Provide balanced information to the project management so that informed decisions can be made.
- Be an agile thinker who can adapt to changing situations.
- Be organised and able to cope under pressure, assessing the risks and priorities to adjust your scope on the fly.
As ideal candidate, you will have
- Experience with software testing (4 years)
- Experience testing mobile and web applications (4 years)
- Experience as a quality assurance analyst or business analyst. (3-4 years)
- Knowledge of JIRA and test management tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed oriented
- Degree or certificate with an information technology focus preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Poker, Sports betting and Casino experience as user
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuing a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enroll to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organizing great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Web Applications and Tools department.