Senior PPC Manager
FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand.
The Stars Group (NASDAQ: TSG) are recruiting a Senior PPC Manager to join its brand-new US Marketing team. Stars Group is one of the largest publicly listed Gaming & Betting brands in the world, and recently announced a long-term partnership with Fox Sports (NASDAQ: FOX) to create FOX Bet, with the intention of building the leading brand in US Sports Betting.
Why we need you:
The Stars Group and Fox Sports partnership is a compelling one. As well as being the world's biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK's #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with Fox Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver a unique experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
FOX Bet's launch timing couldn't be better - the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade.
Within any sports betting business, the marketing team is the heartbeat. You'll be part of a team delivering a relentless pace and volume of campaigns to keep up with live sport. Our team will be delivering marketing plans across the full range of marketing channels and a strong messaging platform communicating to a highly engaged audience around their #1 passion - live sport!
This role is based in our Cherry Hill, NJ office and is an integral part of our fast-paced Customer Acquisition team within the Marketing department working on our FOX Bet brand. This role will be instrumental as we seek to drive active user growth, through both acquisition and existing customer retention. The role will plan and execute all components of paid media campaigns, from developing plans to execution, optimization and reporting, including: targeting and re-targeting / re-marketing strategies, bidding strategy, setting and monitoring campaign KPIs, and tracking set up.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with performance across Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Manage campaign delivery to ensure paid search is always delivering maximum ROI
- Take a data driven approach to monitor budget pacing and optimize spends against campaign KPIs.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Summarize and communicate the status of all campaigns with appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Create impactful reports and deliver key insights and findings.
- Making predictions on future growth opportunities (based on existing data analysis), recommending adjustments / process improvements and communicating all of this to the business in order to get additional budget / resource, when necessary
- Work with agencies to ensure search and display tactics fall within the overarching performance marketing (acquisition) strategy.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Who are we looking for:-
- An expert digital marketer with at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, conversion, and testing.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Previous experience working with Vendors/3rd Party
- Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Clear communicator and advocate for PPC
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and a substantial employer contribution towards your qualified dependent coverage. In addition, you also receive other benefits at no cost such as life insurance, short term disability and long term disability. We offer a generous 401(k) plan with a 100% employer match and no vesting or waiting period. In addition, you are entitled to a personal interest allowance which encourages our employees to enhance their skills or pursue a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting $1,500 upon the birth of a child. We also offer 9 paid holidays and full time employees start out with some generous vacation time right from Day 1.
Our in-house training and development team delivers fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, endless snacks and drinks and of course an unlimited amount of coffee! We also provide catered lunch to our employees on special occasions or just because!
In terms of relaxation we have offered yoga and chair massages in the past and will continue to do so under our yearly wellness initiatives. We look for fun ways to celebrate and come together socially including our favorite event each year-our annual Christmas party!
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.