Test Automation Team Lead (Java)
We are looking for a Test Automation Team Lead to join our fast growing diverse team based in Bulgaria service office.
Why we need you:
You, as part of the Web Framework Development Team at The Stars Group Sofia, will be joining a dynamic, exciting Agile environment, working as a key part of a Globally Distributed Development unit. As a Test Automation Team Lead, you will work in a functional team that manages and delivers Software Development projects, ensuring deployments run smoothly and regressions are a rarity.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to manage other test automation engineers and to enhance the existing test automation framework. Oversee automation scripts for infrastructure and integration testing, perform code review and creating, prioritizing, and monitoring automation development tickets. Essential point of your job will be to provide professional automation advises to other teams. You should keep up-to-date test automation technologies and to organize daily stand up meetings for the team.
You should have experience in:
- Developing & maintaining Test Automation Framework and Scripts to Functionally Test Clustered Multi-tier Systems including Back End REST applications as well as testing Front End Systems with Selenium Cypress.
- Building Scripts Designed to make Regression Testing fully Automated.
- Assisting in the analysis of Test Results.
- Report on the results of testing in a manner consumable by technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who are we looking for:
- You have 5+ year hands-on working experience in software development, test automation or quality assurance.
- You have 5+ year code review experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Java.
- You have experience testing under various application environments including web-based, mobile and client/server.
- You have the ability to review and understand business requirements, functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation.
- You have 1+ year in Git or any other source control tool.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently without much supervision.
- You have B.Sc. or higher in Math, CS, or EE.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Good knowledge of Selenium (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of IBM’s Rational Functional Tester (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of Experitest’s SeeTest or Appium (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins (1+ year)
- Good knowledge of Gradle (1+ year)
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Web Applications and Tools Development.