Workday Reports & Integrations Manager
The Role: Workday Reports & Integrations Manager
Our Workday Reports & Integrations Analyst will work as part of the HR Tech Team and will provide assistance with HR Management Information and analytics, dashboard creation, integration development and improvement. They will help support project teams in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of new functionality.
Why we need you:
- You will drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new reports/integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday Report Writer and integration tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
- Technical knowledge and experience with all forms of advanced Workday reporting and integrations (Matrix, Dashboards, Composite, XML/XSLT)
- Monitor the effectiveness of reporting products, modify current reports, or operationalise new reports/methods as required
- Create and maintain standardised real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in a visually appealing manner
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and other internal/external vendor systems
- Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
- Support the team in the development of the overall transformation roadmap for the business
- Support the team with release management review and testing, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities
- Lead and/or support project teams in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of new functionality
- Maintain the integrity of data in Workday, using attention to detail to identify and investigate data anomalies, pro-actively rectifying root causes, and continuously improving process and data reliability
- Help support other systems under the HR Tech team remit
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
- Proficient in HCM, Compensation, Security Administration, Business Process Configuration and Report Writer
- XML and XSLT Experience
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office suite programs
- A strong understanding of People Systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with geographically remote colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to effectively communicate with technology and business professionals
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Demonstrable self-starter with capability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, delivery and customer focussed
- People Management Experience
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience of working with Workday Studio, BIRT and PRISM
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, webservices
- SQL experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Project management experience
What’s in it for you?
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.