French Media Marketing Manager
The role: French Media Marketing Manager
We are looking for a French Media Marketing Manager to join our MMD team, based in our Malta service office.
Why we need you:
To provide local expertise and insights into the Southern European markets, in particular France, for market insights and opportunities, media strategy & buying and market development projects. Our Media and Market Development team, supports the Group’s three main product verticals with proposed local marketing plans, including advising them on local media buying. We need to be competitive so it’s imperative that we secure access to the most effective and cost-efficient ad space.
As part of the role, you will be assisting the French Media & Market Development Manager to:
- Ensure the coordination of all Central Marketing activities for the French speaking markets, including localization, adaptation of the assets and liaise with Compliance, Legal or external parties when necessary.
- Ensure creatives are approved by the French media and advertising bodies and are timely delivered to the French agency and media partners under the supervision of French MMD.
- Work on the administration tool to take care of purchase orders, invoices and the upload of the contracts within business deadlines.
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with the French media agency.
- Work on budgeting files and media laydowns.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on budget, time and quality parameters.
- Monitor performance by campaign and vertical on a weekly or daily basis as necessary and scouting new media and marketing opportunities
- Execute day to day activities that are necessary to follow up, implement and ensure the quality of all media campaigns in France
- Lead the coordination between local agencies, external consultants and freelancers with our central departments, PR, Content Marketing, Social Media and Live Event teams.
- Ensure on a day to day basis the main contact of all the central support teams (studio, CRM, translation, acquisition, digital …).
You will help the French Media & Market Development Manager to maintain positive relationships with local media agencies and local suppliers such as advisors, sports teams, poker associations etc., as well as reporting on market analysis including tracking on competitors’ activity, providing our verticals with market insights in terms of target behaviours, language differences, market trends, advertising trends, industry relations etc.
You will also help monitor market and industry developments and monitor localization of products and communications.
Who are we looking for:
A native French speaker or an individual with full business professional language skills in French and English. You will proactively look for new marketing and business opportunities, as well as providing actionable feedback to the product verticals on how to improve and adapt products and promotional offerings to be suitable for the Southern European countries, in particular France.
Previous marketing and media and planning experiences are required. Sportsbook and Poker marketing experience on the French market is a real plus. You should be a strong team player with the ability to foster good working relationships. You will need to be proficient in preparing reports and competitor analysis. You should be well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise various projects with excellent social skills when dealing with third party agencies and media owners. Knowledge of or an interest in online poker and Sportsbook is needed. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. If that goes well, we’ll arrange a follow-up interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment PLC. a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.