The role: Commercial Manager
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our Casino team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
You will have a passion for numbers and will be able to analyse and present data to Senior Stakeholders in the business. You will become an expert on our Games and our Suppliers, and you will know what work in what markets. You will build close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and will ensure Pokerstars Casino always has the best deals in the industry.
Why we need you
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
Reporting to the Head of Casino Games, you will be responsible for managing a team of two people and will have accountability for ensuring that the payments to our 3rd Party Suppliers is both on time and accurate. You will also be responsible for the commercial and performance analysis of our 3rd Party and In-House Games and will share insights and actionable data on how we can maximise and optimise our offering in all key markets. You will build strong and lasting relationships with all of our Suppliers and ensure we are always at the front of their mind.
Your day to day duties will include;
- Managing a team of two people and ensuring the team is both happy and productive
- Acting as the primary point of contact with internal and external Legal teams on contract negotiation and execution
- Working closely with our 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content and work on joint promotional activities
- Assisting to ensure we are maximising our Game Portfolio and website real estate by providing actionable insights
- An effective communicator and negotiator who can manage both up and down in terms of stakeholder management and can convey complex things in a simple and clear way
- A leader who can inspire a team to deliver great results
- A highly analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure our success in many competitive markets
- A detail-oriented person who can get right into the nuts and bolts of agreements and contracts
- Proven experience in negotiating deals
- A commercially minded individual who will be able to spot both internal and external growth opportunities in the business
- Experience in the Gaming industry is ideal, but not essential
- A Legal or Commercial degree is ideal, but not essential
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym and subsidised canteen.
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.