The role: Mobile Developer – iOS
As a Mobile Application Developer, you will work on outstanding apps for industry-leading gaming brands such as: PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Betting & Gaming and FOXBet, enjoyed by millions of players all over the world. You will work with expert team members who have a proven track record of delivering best of breed software for the online gaming market. You will work closely with our Product Development and Graphics/UI design teams to translate business requirements and innovative UI design concepts into industry leading client software that will be used by a vast player base.
Why we need you:
In line with clear requirements and requests from Group management, you will partner with other developers, designers, and product managers, as well as work on your own, to develop high-quality code that drives mobile applications. We like to keep it simple and agile. In order to build top quality products, you`ll have to remain current on industry standards and trends in mobile development across multiple platforms.
You`ll develop and maintain a suite of mobile online gaming clients across a diverse set of mobile technologies. Every day, you`ll communicate with Partners, gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions. Working closely with QA and UI/UX teams, you`ll deliver high-quality software. You`ll contribute to planning and prioritization of development activities and provide technical estimates.
Who are we looking for:
You have relevant professional experience as an iOS Developer. You possess deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms). You are an expert developer with experience in Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK. You have the ability to build and maintain high-quality code and optimize performance. You have a good understanding of OOP design patterns and methodologies.
As the ideal candidate, you'll have:
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience using Swift or Objective-C
- Experience working with UIKit, Core Animation, GCD, Core Data.
- Strong understanding of how to work with storyboards and constraints.
- Experience working with Git version control and Unit testing.
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode.
- Experience with JSON.
- Ability to learn and experiment with new technologies.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. If that goes well, we'll invite you to complete a practical assignment. And if your solution is satisfactory, we'll organize a follow up technical Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.