Project Manager- Casino Integrations
The role: Project Manager- Casino Intergrations
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Casino Integrations team in Toronto. You will be responsible for managing integration projects for our world class casino. This is an opportunity to work in a high paced environment working closely with leading game developers from around the world.
Are you our next star player?
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing a variety of projects with Business, Development, Quality Assurance, IT and DevOps teams to release a roadmap of Integrations, Casino Games and Special Projects. The successful candidate is someone who can demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and teams to meet business objectives and timelines. They will demonstrate their ability to manage dynamic projects in an agile way ultilizing best practices, techniques and standards.
This individual will possess a strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies. Strong communication skills is a must as the PM will work closely with key stakeholders and gaming providers located all the around the world to deliver projects.
Why we need you
To completely own every aspect of the project from initial vendor workshop to rollout of games to every single regulatory license.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone who can define project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility as well as:
- Creating and executing a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, including resources, risks and timelines
- Facilitate communications and support between 3rd party vendors, Casino stakeholders and Stars Technologies’ development, PM, and QA teams
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Provide timely status reports to management
- Create and maintain sprint boards for development and QA teams
- Critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-task planning and organizing of several projects at once
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Leadership to effectively lead project and coordinate between teams
- Excellent knowledge of software systems and IT infrastructure in order to assist in troubleshooting environmental issues between 3rd parties and Stars Technologies
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Strong understanding of software development process in large scale e-commerce environment
- Online gaming (e.g. poker, casino, sportsbook)
- 3rd party integrations
- Regulatory/licencing projects
- BA and/or PM certification
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1900 CAD as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
Lunch is on us and there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks in the office.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.