The role: UI Intern
We are looking for a UI Intern to join our busy and dynamic Product Management team in our Leeds office.
Why we need you:-
As UI Intern you will help support our UI Design team with several key activities on various projects. You will be required to participate in ideation sessions and support the design team in the creation of assets.
You’ll be helping with task management in the team backlog, as well as, the management of libraries with assets and files. There is requirement for you to participate in team meetings and support team members with day to day administration tasks. Whilst, also being a team player with a proactive approach.
Who are we looking for:-
- Current University student studying a creative subject area on a 4 year graduate programme requiring a sandwich placement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe creative, Sketch or another creative program
- Highly motivated self-starter and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise key projects
- Good presentation skills
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
Experience working within an office environment and working with animation or game design is desirable.
What happens next?
We will always try to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as Poker Stars, Poker Stars Casino, Bet Stars, Full Tilt, and the Poker Stars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of the group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the Product Management department.