Business Analyst (Platform)
The role: Business Analyst (Sportsbook)
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Global Sportsbook & Trading Platform team. Specifically, this role will work closely with the Sportsbook squad dedicated to our FOX Bet product within the US.
As Business Analyst you will help to articulate and document the needs of the business for a new in-house multilicence, multi-brand Sportsbook product. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced & delivery focused team, in scaled agile development environment.
You are required to collaborate with the product team, traders and business users to understand business processes, gather business requirements, evaluate concepts, and support early engagement. Whilst also, being capable of supporting and challenging Product Mangers when required through:
- Requirements planning and acceptance criteria development
- Supporting and challenging Product Mangers when required
- Building the multiple story and sub-story process under the Epic if required
- Participating in multiple projects by documenting scope, analysis and outcomes
- Backlog refinement and interaction with the development team
- Work with development teams to ensure that the work committed to is understood and urgent matters are dealt with
- A clear and constant focus on the iterative loop of communication and feedback between the development team and the business
You will also be required to balance multiple products, alongside projects, and complete on product deliverables.
Who are we looking for:-
- Experience working in the online gaming industry is essential, with deep knowledge of either sportsbook and/or trading platforms
- Understanding of platform set-up and services, appreciating the importance of a strong and stable underlying infrastructure
- Previous experience working as a business analyst in an IT delivery function
- Experience of using Agile/Scrum
- Experience performing stakeholder analysis and management at all levels of the organisation, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Workshop management in order to elicit requirements, obtain collaborative agreement or promote buy in and communication
- Commercial awareness and an application of cost benefit analysis to requirements and delivery, knowing when to take a pragmatic approach
- Risk identification, analysis and management
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking
- Self-management and initiative
- Delivery focused approach
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
A qualification in Agile/Scrum practitioner or similar is desirable.
Working with us:-
“Our new Global Sportsbook Platform is using leading edge tech on a stimulating product domain, we have a unique opportunity to build an amazing and safe customer experience from scratch. We are multi-lingual, multi-territory, multi-licence… presenting thousands of sporting events… taking millions of bets… the scale and opportunity is massive!” Andrew Walton – Associate Director of Product
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.