Project Manager- Casino DevOps
The role: Project Manager- Casino DevOps
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our CasinoDevOps team in Toronto
Are you our next star player?
To completely own the Casino Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases for our world class casino gaming platform. This includes managing releases for casino and shared platform applications across multiple environments.
Why we need you:
You will be coordinating Casino release operations and improving related processes for a multi-cultured company with thousands of geographically distributed users in multiple environments.
Who we’re looking for:
- Define and coordinate casino release schedules for multiple delivery streams
- Track and communicate build schedules, statuses, issues and risks
- Monitor build health, conduct build readiness reviews with Developers and QA
- Work closely with PMs and BSAs to assess impacts of build scope changes
- Communicate and manage releases with PM/BSAs and Development/QA/DevOps leads ensuring rollout of projects is fully supported and signed off by Business Stakeholders and Operations team
- Coordinate the deployment and testing of branches on environments ensuring full integration testing is possible and environments are stable
- Solve or help triage technical and logistical issues as they arise
Documentation and Reporting:
- Improve and maintain documentation for release processes and procedures
- Identify, track, and report key release metrics to the team and business stakeholders
- Identify and document successes and challenges in release cycles to improve future processes.
- Define and maintain a set of core rules for release processes, such as security, change management, support
- Collect and communicate release notes
- Assess and lead release process improvements
- Drive Testing and DevOps automation efforts with defined project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and execute a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete Automation and DevOps projects, including resources, risks and timelines
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Ensure business stakeholders and management have complete transparency to status of project and that backlog is groomed regularly
With a Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or equivalent combination of education and experience, you can demonstrate project management experience with software/IT projects Previous experience of technical software release coordination experience in enterprise setting,
as well as critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
A confident communicator, you will be able to multi-task planning and organizing of several projects at once. Offering leadership to effectively lead release operations and coordinate between team. Excellent knowledge of software systems and IT infrastructure is an advantage
Strong understanding of software development process in large scale e-commerce environment and preferably Online gaming (e.g. poker, casino, sportsbook)Previous experience with DevOps operations and build/release automation tools.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1900 CAD as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
Lunch is on us and there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks in the office.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need