Senior DevOps Engineer
The role: Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Platform DevOps team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
Our focus is on enabling the flow of value through a focus on the technology practice. Looking inwards, at a technical level, we aim to do this by combining the practices of Software Craftsmanship, Agile/Lean, DevOps, Cloud Native architectures and infrastructures to create high quality, high velocity, balanced engineering teams. Looking outwards, at the wider organisation, we interface with the wider business touch points for technology, finding the cross-organizational blockers to flow and driving technology-driven solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Senior DevOps Engineer!
Why we need you
You will join a multinational team of about 10 professionals. The role will report directly to the Platform DevOps Manager, who is located in Toronto.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of the functional team that manages and delivers Software Development projects and helps to ensure availability of key DevOps services used by the Software Development team and business units as well as critical QA/UAT and production environments.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Performing with open source technologies
- Working in Linux and Cloud administration
- Woking in VMware virtualized environment
- Some codding scripts (Java, Python, Bash)
- Follow the best methodologies and IT operations
- Suggesting improvements
Who we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in IT Infrastructure role
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation/configuration management (Salt/ Puppet/ Chef)
- Build systems (Apache Ant/Mode/Maven)
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins
- SQL in general and PostgreSQL, MySQL specifically (NoSQL experience, such as Cassandra, Redis and MongoDB is a plus).
- Working in Agile environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self- Development
- Keep yourself up to date and giving fresh ideas
- High focus of concentration
- Good performer under pressure
- Analytical thinking
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultySport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.