Senior Commercial Integration Manager
FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand
Why we need you:
FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver an unrivaled experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
A cornerstone of our vision is to create a first-class Planning & Strategy team with an initial focus on product integrations, The team will be built to thrive in such a fast-paced and high interest category!
The Senior Commercial Integration Manager is based in LA and has a critical role in ensuring that the FOX Bet commercial strategy is integrated into the overall wider FOX Sports program and daily show strategy. This will include heavy involvement and collaboration with FOX Sports production teams with their ongoing work on the daily show narrative and content. The primary focus is to drive brand awareness of the FOX Bet proposition through both internal, FOX Sports & third party commercial and show channels. This role will also have key responsibilities around the trading pricing strategy and ensuring the overall business net margin targets are met through the driving of customer volumes whilst balancing the cost of this acquisition and retention through a talent led halo pricing strategy.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Trading related pricing and margin strategy
- Integration into FOX Sports programming and daily show coverage
- Forming key relationships and integration into localized FOX networking shows (such as FOX 5 & FOX 29 (NJ & PA)) to reach legalized & localized audiences with FOX Bet.
- Liaising with marketing and trading internally as well as FOX Sports to ensure smooth integration of the overall FOX Bet strategy & proposition.
- Have a key relationship between FOX Bet & FOX Sports talent.
- Be the key driver of daily creative content driven by topical news stories & sporting events.
- Ensure all the above is replicated for the FOX Sports Super 6 proposition & strategy.
- Plan & organize daily talent shoots, ensure relevant and topical content.
- Involvement in daily/weekly analysis of reporting in order to highlight trends and make educated decisions around direction of talent narrative.
- Form close working relationships with marketing, CRM, trading, operations & risk to help formulate organised campaigns on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Competitor reporting & feedback to trading teams around innovation & customer content.
Who are we looking for?
- A person with in-depth knowledge of US Sports, particular key sports that run as daily themes across FOX Sports daily shows (namely NFL, College Football & Basketball).
- Trading knowledge and ability to price up markets in a reactive way.
- Previous experience working with commercial and marketing departments to implement trading strategies around halo pricing.
- Experience developing product & an understanding of what resonates with US Sports fans in terms of betting content.
- Experience evaluating & assessing competition & a track record of keeping ahead of the game in terms of innovation & consumer offering.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- A highly organised and analytical individual, keen to develop new techniques and methodologies.
- A thirst for numbers and the ability to quickly interpret metrics of success.
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with all sections of the internal FOX Bet departments and wider FOX Sports teams.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for the best talent, so we are offering very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme
On top of this, we provide a unique professional and personal chance to define something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.