The role: Finance Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our team in Leeds.
You will act as a central point of contact between our Marketing and Finance teams and play a key role to assist with processes, payments, compliance and governance. You’ll help our teams with general project requirements, understand how spend is being realized against budgets, how results are against spend and manage the maintenance of key data files.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment processing and reconciliation
- Managing the coordination of payments, process iPOS requisition, payments, goods receipts, etc. and report into the different channels updating status of spend and results.
- Producing monthly reports and ensuring any anomalies are flagged
- Managing supplier NDA / contract management for the Marketing team and ensure compliance with corporate requirements
- Compiling data for monthly management reporting
- Liaising with Legal and Compliance to make sure the information we hold on various markets is complaint and relevant
- Providing general admin support including the organisation of meetings and minutes for the Marketing Operations Team and will carry out project and market research, where required.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll need excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work well under pressure and on your own initiative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an adaptable and positive attitude
- Good working knowledge of MS package
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the online Sports Betting industry
- Experience working within a Marketing function
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations. In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Please note this role will internally be known as a Performance Marketing Administrator