Department Head of Responsible Gaming
- Help create, define and support the company’s Responsible Gaming (RG) & Sustainability strategy in line with the Organisation’s vision and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the RG team and RG management are equipped with the relevant knowledge, specialism and tools to help protect the company’s customers.
- Ensure compliance and implementation of Responsible Gaming and Sustainability policies and procedures
- Regularly evaluate, optimise and coordinate RG training/knowledge on gambling related harm and continuously engage the business in the importance of RG.
- Drive innovative product improvements to continuously safeguard our customers and meet our RG strategy.
- Establish relevant areas of focus and produce targeted and executable plans to help strengthen the company’s position as a leading operator in the RG and social responsibility space.
- Together with key departments such as (but not limited to) Marketing, Product and VIP, establish required guidelines to ensure all customer interactions and practices are compliant/aligned with the company’s RG policy.
- Monitor and analyze existing and new markets trends to ensure compliance from both an RG & Social Responsibility perspective.
- Faciliate, drive and track applicable RG audits (both internal and external) verifying key findings and recommend enhancements to existing system and processes as required.
- Ensure company websites remain updated with relevant and transparent RG content
- Be the owner of key internal RG tools and products, and main point of contact for RG charities and partners.
Skills and Capabilities
- Previous senior experience in leading a responsible gaming, compliance or regulatory function within the online or brick & mortar gambling industry.
- Relevant experience in managing large projects (preferably cross functional), with proven ability to successfully execute against set targets.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills – ability to relate to various stakeholders across all levels.
- Strong interest and aptitudes in Responsible Gaming practices
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Background/Education in Addiction Services, Social Welfare or related fields
Our benefits include an annual bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), an annual health assessment, and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your lunch to make sure you don’t go hungry. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Follow instructions to apply directly. We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying.
Company related links
The Stars Group Careers Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorkAtTheStarsGroup/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/starsgroup
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Global Security department.