SECURITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (EMEA)
The ideal candidate has a passion for building security solutions and capabilities that enable them to protect their organizations, people, and assets. They want to make a difference. The ideal SSA likes to develop operations models and guide customers to success. We collaborate with our customers’ security leadership, engineers, and operations teams, incident responders, and threat intel teams, as well as their security solution providers to help them leverage the capabilities Phantom and achieve success
We are looking for architects who can help our customers realize the potential of Security Automation & Orchestration. The work can range from being a trusted advisor & mentor, to helping with the use case identification, implementation planning, mentoring and training, and development of playbooks that leverage their IT security tools, skills, and infrastructure.
- Works directly with Enterprise customers in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Energy, and Government.
- Manages our customer relationships, ensuring that we deliver Success. This includes helping the customer to identify roadmaps, and helping the customer develop their expertise and knowledge of the Phantom product. This role also includes defining requirements and working with Phantom’s Security Solution Engineers to develop innovative integrations and playbook.
- Being the voice of the customer to Product Marketing and Engineering, enabling to respond to real world customer demands and capabilities.
- Train and mentor security leaders and managers, security operations teams, threat intelligence groups and incident responders.
- Actively participate in the Phantom Community as a subject matter expert, presenting in forums, online and at conferences.
- Experience in Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture / systems engineering
- Consulting skills
- Broad exposure to a wide range of IT security technologies
- An understanding of software development best practices to identify requirements and guide Phantom’s partners and Phantom’s Security Solution Engineers to develop new apps and playbooks. (The product leverages Python for app and playbook development so experience in this language is desirable)
- A good foundation in designing, and managing the deployment of security architectures that leverage a wide range of security tools, infrastructure. Experience in Linux and networking is required.
- Technical curiosity, with an understanding of security and business risk management.
- Self-driven, motivated, team focused
- Excellent Communications
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.