Field Marketing Specialist - Digital Marketing
Field Marketing Specialist – Digital Marketing
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
The Field Marketing Specialist is an independent and results-driven individual who will work as part of the Japan marketing team to execute field marketing programs and campaigns to generate pipeline to support business growth in the region.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- An experienced digital marketerto create, execute, drive and measure multi-touch integrated campaigns.
- Monitor and track program execution metrics. Provide ROI analysis of investments and success measurement of programs.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Manage and prioritise translation of printed material, campaign and digital assets from English to Japanese.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and reviewers and the corporate web team to prioritise and manage translation of Japa website pages.
- Assist in marketing operations reporting, purchase orders and invoicing.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Min 8 years’ experience in enterprise software IT solutions industry in field marketing, channel or digital marketing roles.
- Sense of fun, energetic, go-to person.
- Highly accountable and disciplined work habits.
- Attention to detail, well organized, and commitment to high quality work.
- Ability to collaborate and work well within the extended team; effectively communicate and partner with all business groups including marketing, PR, sales and channels.
- Strong desire to learn, contribute and think innovatively.
- Must be able to develop project plans and be able to execute on those plans.
- Strong working knowledge of the technology industry with direct experience working with an information security, enterprise software, or business intelligence technology company.
- Past experience working with Salesforce.com and Eloqua.
- Good command of spoken and written Englishis a MUST.
Education: Got it!
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related degree
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence.
Organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 4,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.