Cloud Sales Manager (m/w)
Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are looking to expand our German salesforce. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a driven & highly motivated Cloud Sales Manager (m/f) to join our team in Central region, coverring Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
That’s a cool job! I want it!
Do you want to make an impact and help transform the way companies do business? Splunk’s Cloud business is continuing to grow rapidly and we are looking for a top notch sales team member to help ensure its success.
- Be an overall Splunk Cloud selling resource and overall Cloud/SaaS SME for sales team members to help them build, mature and close Cloud business. Provide them with expert guidance to better qualify, understand customer pain points/use cases to best position Splunk Cloud to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Help structure, guide and review sales proposals to ensure they are correct and aligned with Margin and overall Best Practices for selling Splunk Cloud.
- Deliver regular education sessions to the sales teams that will make it natural for them to sell Cloud in a way that accelerates sales cycles, deal sizes, customer success and ensures good business.
- Act as a “Cloud Account Manager (m/f)” as needed to help manage the relationship and project status with large and or complex customers that need additional attention. Be a liaison for sharing information between account teams, Cloud Product Management, Engineering and operations.
- Extensive software selling experience (international experience preferred), ideally selling Splunk and/or Splunk Cloud solutions, ideally with IT Operations and Security or as a minimum alternative SaaS solutions in a similar space.
- Successful track record as an “overlay” manager working closely with sales leadership and guiding sales teams to effectively sell a solution with a different selling motion and value proposition.
- Knowledge of European privacy as well as other relevant laws and regulations for SaaS and Cloud providers.
- Fluent in English & German
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Available to travel approximately 25-50% of time.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence.
Organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 4,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.