Global Alliances Director
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about exploring new business models and building “first-of-their-kind” strategic partnerships? Do you love mind-blowing innovative technology, leading teams, and solving puzzles?
We are looking for a natural leader to take Splunk’s strategic relationship with Deloitte and other SI partners to the next level. Your primary objective will be to drive long-term growth in new markets and buying centers for Splunk through indirect business models. You will be responsible for global vision, strategy and execution plans. You should have a consistent record of developing, negotiating and signing revenue-generating deals with SI/Global Outsourcing providers. Success depends on your ability to blend high level strategy, product knowledge, industry expertise, and pragmatic considerations.
- Establish global vision, strategy and partner business plans with key SI and Global Outsourcing partners
- Identify and prioritize partner opportunities in alignment with Company, Product and Market Group goals
- Design, develop and validate creative solution offerings in key vertical and horizontal solution areas
- Lead priority initiatives and build detailed roadmaps that align the day-to-day focus with Splunk strategic priorities
- Creatively structure, negotiate, and execute complex strategic partnership agreements
- Expand executive relationships across partner service lines
- Continuously assess alliance performance metrics and outcomes
- Make actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level partners
- Recent and working knowledge of Deloitte Consulting in North America and Deloitte globally
- 10+ years of experience with Consulting/SI firms including proven success developing, negotiating and signing revenue-generating deals
- Success working with partners to identify, define, and launch first-of-its-kind solutions including vertical offers tailored for healthcare, financial services, and other industries
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training/certification, and sales engagement)
- Collaborative bridge builder with 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional, highly matrixed teams
- Highly analytical, data driven strategic thinker capable of creative problem-solving and execution
- Excellent management, interpersonal, empathic and written and presentation skills
- Embrace change and contribute to the overall success of Splunk
- Must already be located in the SF Bay area.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence.
Organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 4,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.