EMEA Content Marketing Manager (m/w)
EMEA Content Marketing Manager (m/f) - Munich
Do you have a real passion for writing and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and engage prospects and users? Then this role is for you! We are looking for an innovative and digitally savvy Content Marketing Manager (m/f) to join our fast growing EMEA team. You’ll partner closely with our US-based content marketing team and play a pivotal role in writing, planning and executing content strategy for the German market.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will ‘own’ the Splunk voice in German and ensure that our brand resonates in local language content
- You will work closely with our translation agency to edit and optimize translated content, as well as project manage the process of translating German content
- You will produce, update, and analyze core content assets in German including web pages, email copy, case studies, campaign messaging and more
- You will create and/or edit localized lead generation content assets, including eBooks, whitepapers, guides, etc., as well as support our focus on bite-size and engaging content formats
- You will write blog posts and support others in the company to ensure their material is blog ready
- You will partner closely with our web team to develop, execute and measure compelling customer journeys and web content strategy for Splunk.de as well as write unique web content that can be utilized across a variety of channels (blogs, web, videos, social media and more)
- You will write copy to support SEO and digital advertising optimization
- You will collaborate across departments to understand our buyers and users in order to produce content that speaks to their needs
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, interesting content
- An understanding of the tenants of inbound marketing especially SEO, social media and PR – and – significant knowledge as to how content marketing, SEO and social media marketing connect both practically and strategically
- Experience with Google Docs, MS Excel, basic HTML and web content management systems preferred
- Familiar with digital marketing and content strategies
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Superb written and verbal skills
- Professional and energetic demeanor and ability to interact effectively with sales, marketing and other internal teams
- Willingness to pitch in and be part of ALL marketing projects
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence.
Organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 4,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.