Account Manager - Public Sector - Norway
Splunk is looking hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join the team in the Nordics. Splunk is doing extraordinarily well with enterprise data management software solutions that companies want to buy. So here is an excellent opportunity to be part of that success and we increase your career development and earning potential!.
Responsibilities: "I want to and can do that!"
- You are passionate and you will consistently deliver daring license sales, support and service revenue targets – have the dedication and dedication to the sales targets and deadlines
- You will focus on Named Account penetration in region, conduct effective account planning and opportunity management
- You are able to negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- You will be working with partners and alliances in the Nordics for maximum effectiveness
- You will work closely with the sales engineering and in-house teams at Splunk, as well as partner services resources
- You will utilise the Splunk sales methodology and processes effectively
- Work closely with both international and domestic colleagues at Splunk to expand deal size and value to the customers
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing data
- Extensive Enterprise Software selling knowledge and experience to large enterprises in region.
- You demonstrate the ability to grow and scale upwards with the company; we develop you- first line management experience a plus
- You have a strong charismatic executive presence and you are well presented
- You can make important forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- You possess outstanding management, social, written and presentation skills
- You thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic and fun work environment and you are comfortable to be 'disruptive'
- You are also comfortable and have the ability to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate offices
- You have very relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Being able to articulate this through previous use cases
- You use CRM systems (such as Sales Force) extensively
- You demonstrate a good track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence.
Organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 4,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.