Marketing Coordinator – SwimOutlet.com / YogaOutlet.com
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting all campaigns and paid advertising channels to meet company acquisition, retention and cost efficiency goals. This role is vital to ensuring our two e-commerce properties continue to grow, assisting the team with testing new channels and scaling existing opportunities. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Senior Manager, Acquisition & Retention and works cross functionally to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, detail oriented and excited about all things swim and yoga.
- Assist in the development of seasonal campaigns across all communication channels
- Reporting, research and analysis for campaigns and forecasting
- Manage marketing calendar and coordinate with cross functional teams to execute
- Assist in day to day paid search, paid social and display campaign management
- Research new products/platforms
- Assist with external vendor relationship
- Perform other duties and projects assigned
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Demonstrated experience with AdWords and/or Bing Ads (including shopping)
- Project Management/Campaign Planning Experience
- Knowledge of paid social platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Excel, data analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Highly organized (to the point of obsession)
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple projects
The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers; and reaches with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding and to open filing cabinets as necessary. The employee is occasionally required to talk and listen. Some light lifting of products and paper files is required.