Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, paid vacations/holidays, gym membership, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches 4 times a month.
As a Customization/Embroidery Department Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the department management team within a Fulfillment Center working environment. In this role, you will be required to assist and monitor the Customization/Embroidery Department production to ensure quality driven results. You will also be expected to build positive employee relations, promote strong leadership skills, as well as ensure that performance objectives are met consistently. As a Coordinator, a great emphasis on product knowledge, the ability to provide our customers with the highest service levels, and maintain a safe and efficient working environment is expected. Familiarity and previous experience with embroidery and heat press operating machinery is required.
- Assist leadership team with the direction of labor as needed, oversee product flow and prioritization of work within the department
- Responsible for assisting with production issues, departmental process questions, and employee new hire training
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared within the department and within the organization
- Work closely with support staff (HR, Facilities, Safety, IT and other Operations Supervisors & Managers) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their area
- Contribute to department projects including but not limited to monitoring employee performance, reporting, and process implementation
- Coordinate department supplies tracking and inventory
- Assist with the set-up process of the embroidery machines
- Must follow detailed instructions for verification of type setting
- Perform preventative maintenance & clean machines daily
- Verify all order numbers and garment count
- Shared responsibilities for the overall safety, quality, performance, and customer
- This job description describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Perform other job duties as assigned or requested
- Monitor and update reporting in regards to volume, work flow, priorities, and other general department issues as needed
- Communicate with Team Sales staff and other office and department staff on orders, items, processes, and other general department related issues
- Perform all other duties and requests as directed by Spiraledge Management.
- Previous experience in Supervisory/Leadership position preferred
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to command a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills; previous experience with Photoshop, CorelDraw, Embroidery Machine Software
- 1-2 years of experience with Embroidery Machinery
- Knowledge and familiarity with computer design and graphics
- Effective multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused attitude
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Good hand/eye coordination required
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours’ daily
- Ability to work in distribution environment that may be noisy, unheated, not air-conditioned.
Shift E: Monday – Friday
2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Employees will be subject to a background check and drug screening
This describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties and/or job descriptions at any time as noted by management.