Warehouse Associate - Part Time Evenings and Weekends
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
As a Warehouse Associate working within our Inbound or Outbound departments you would be responsible for a number of different things ranging from receiving in-bound merchandise, pulling orders, shipping orders, stocking inventory, cycle counting , processing customer returns, quality control, and a variety of other tasks. You will be a part of a new team and will have a significant impact in setting up processes and assisting with training and development as the team grows. In this role we are looking for people who can pay great attention to detail, follow instructions, and complete tedious tasking with large quantities of product preparation.
- Down stocking merchandise and products
- Picking and pulling itemized merchandise for customer order
- Shipping and monitoring orders
- Helping maintain organization of the warehouse
- Receiving supplies and products
- Preparing, organizing, and stocking boxes of extra product
- Follow detailed instructions, compare product codes, and assist in problem resolution
- Sorting of multiple units by sizes and colors
- Correct mis-labeled items of large quantities, re-ticket items in preparation for distribution as needed
- Remove hangers, fold and re-fold merchandise, and re-bag for distribution
- Ability to use a scan gun to collect positional data and update it into the company's system
- Adhere to department methods, procedures, and metrics
- Utilize available tools, including the computer and phone, with accuracy and efficiency to handle calls; process returns and backorders
- Customer interaction in an efficient, friendly, and polite manner via calls and e-mails
- Display a positive attitude when interacting with all customers, co-workers, and vendor
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Abide by work schedule, including consistent attendance, prompt departure to and return from breaks
- Other duties as requested/assigned
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds
- Ability to lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Ability to climb ladders safely and without limitation
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Walking can exceed 1.0 miles per hour of work time
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unheated, not air-conditioned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A HUSTLE mentality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with touch screen devices, electronics, and computers
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A hard-working, self-starter work approach
- Great Attitude!
Evenings: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Weekends: 7:00am- 5:30pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm
Pay Rate: Up to $11.00/Hr
Employees will be subject to a background check and drug screening.
This describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties and/or job descriptions at any time as noted by management.