Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, paid vacations/holidays, gym membership, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches 4 times a month.
As a Customization Associate, you would be responsible for the embroidery and heat press of product orders within a distribution working environment. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working independently, at a fast pace, and would like to join our growing Customization department. You must be able to pay great attention to detail and follow instructions to ensure our monthly goals are reached with little to no errors. Familiarity and previous experience with embroidery and heat press operating machinery is preferred.
- Responsible for the set-up process of the embroidery machines
- Ability to thread the right colors at each needle
- Must follow detailed instructions for verification of type setting
- Ability to properly place the plastic hoops on the garments
- Placement must follow the embroidery specifications
- Complete one sample for approval prior to processing the entire order
- Perform preventative maintenance & clean machines on a daily basis
- Verify all order numbers and garment count
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Other duties as requested/assigned
Heat Press Responsibilities:
- Prepare garments for being heat pressed
- Ability to heat press numbers, names, and logos to clothing or other garments
- Cut and weed vinyl
- Keep track of inventory and supplies
- Sort, count, and prep items to be shipped and/or picked up
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Preferred experience with Embroidery Machinery
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to detect slight differences in colors
- Knowledge and familiarity with computer design and graphics
- Preferred knowledge of Photoshop, CorelDraw, Embroidery Machine Software
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Able to perform in a productivity environment
- A hard-working, self-starter work approach
- Great Attitude!
- Good hand/eye coordination required
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to work in distribution environment that may be noisy, unheated, not air-conditioned
Shift E: Monday – Friday
2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Pay Rate: Up to $11.00/HR
Employees will be subject to a background check and drug screening
This describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties and/or job descriptions at any time as noted by management.