Head of Customer Acquisition - SwimOutlet.com / YogaOutlet.com
We’re looking for a highly analytical marketing leader with a proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth to lead and drive new customer acquisition efforts at SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com. This is an entrepreneurial and hands-on role and you’ll have the unique opportunity to influence and shape our marketing team, acquisition funnel, and performance marketing channels. You are both strategic and hands-on, love a good challenge, are passionate for testing and learning, and have a track-record of delivering ROI, data-driven results.
In this role, you will build and lead a team of highly effective marketers, manage a 7-figure monthly budget, work cross functionally with Product, Analytics, and Creative to develop a strong analytical capability in your org, build a great brand, and pull the biggest levers for growth from customer awareness to funnel optimization.
- Lead and manage customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including Facebook, SEM, SEO, Display, etc.
- Effectively allocate and manage a 7-figure monthly advertising budget
- Lay out an optimization roadmap for various channels, including creative, targeting and bidding.
- Keep our brand in the forefront of innovation by identifying marketing technology opportunities that will increase revenue and/or improve efficiency. Size and prioritize these opportunities.
- Manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors.
- Collaborate and iterate with analytics, product management, engineering, and creative teams.
- Oversee creative testing and optimization to maximize media spend.
- Effectively analyze and report metrics to the leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- 7-10 years of experience managing customer acquisition for an eCommerce company.
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- In depth, technical understanding of paid search and shopping best practices.
- Expertise with Facebook advertising and experience scaling campaigns.
- Hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns.
- Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend.
- Product feed management experience.
- Expertise with Excel or equivalent data analysis tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company. As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discounts, and catered lunches
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.