Paid Search Manager (PPC/SEM/PLA)
We are looking for a data-driven digital marketing manager who will drive the optimization and performance of our paid marketing channels. In this role, you will develop, implement and optimize the performance of our paid search, shopping, retargeting, and social channels. This role will require you to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, as you will be involved with all aspects of the paid marketing roadmap.
• Execute and continuously improve all paid search (google, bing, yahoo), shopping, retargeting and paid social spend management processes including daily reporting, performance analysis, and bid optimization
• Keep stakeholders informed about performance against company goals
• Manage a multi-million dollar portfolio and optimize across all channels
• Identify marketing technology opportunities that will increase revenue and/or improve efficiency. Size and prioritize these opportunities
• Create and implement on-going testing plans for ad copy, creative, landing pages, audience segments, targeting strategies etc to maximize media spend
• Ability to deliver top line insights to inform ongoing strategy
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
• 4+ years digital marketing experience with Google/Bing shopping, paid search and paid social at a medium or large ecommerce company
• Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics
• A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics
• In depth, technical understanding of paid search and shopping best practices
• Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend
• Product feed management experience
• Expertise with Excel or equivalent data analysis tools
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
Keywords: PPC, SEM, Search Marketing, Pay-per-Click Advertising, Criteo, Steelhouse, Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, Remarketing, Dynamic Remarketing, Acquisition Marketing, Display Advertising, Social Advertising, Google Shopping,
Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company. As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discounts, and catered lunches
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.