Team Sales Representative
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches.
SwimOutlet Team Sales Representatives are actively acquiring new teams and accounts for team equipment sales, team store integration and bulk orders. Representatives respond accurately and efficiently to the needs of our existing and potential team sports accounts via phone and e-mail. Representatives build and maintain strong business relationships and provide excellent customer service, create quotes, maintain records, monitor competition, retain existing accounts, and acquire new accounts.
- Actively seek out new team accounts via phone, email and in person contact
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, or in person
- Promote, process orders, and create quotes for all brands offered on SwimOutlet.com
- Communicate effectively with team accounts and co-workers
- Provide detailed notes regarding all interactions with team accounts
- Maintain strong working relationships with new and existing accounts and entire team division staff
- Answer all inbound calls and emails promptly
- Solve problems and recommend solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of team accounts
- Provide accurate information to our team accounts regarding products and orders
- Maintain high energy and a positive attitude when dealing with all customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Meet any daily, weekly, and monthly sales or service goals that are set for the team division on a consistent basis
- Participate in on-deck suit fittings and marketing events to further promote SwimOutlet Team Division brand
- Find new channels to seek out team customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- At least 2 years of experience working as a inside sales, or outside sales representative, customer service, or account representative
- Sales experience a bonus
- Must be organized, diligent, and reliable in order to accomplish daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Working knowledge of aquatic sports including water-polo, swimming, and diving preferred
- Background in aquatics as an athlete, coach, or associate a plus!
When applying, please submit your salary requirements in your cover letter.
The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers; and reaches with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding and to open filing cabinets as necessary. The employee is occasionally required to talk and hear. Some light lifting of paper files is required.