Customization / Digitizing Associate
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆 at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, paid vacations/holidays, gym membership, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches 4 times a month.
As an Embroidery Digitizer, you would be responsible for developing stitch files from design concept to production. You would assist with the workflow and tracking of customer orders as well as prioritizing orders to comply with our Customer Service expectations. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working independently and within a fast paced team environment. You must be able to pay great attention to detail and follow instructions to ensure our monthly goals are reached with little to no errors. Familiarity and previous experience with digitizing, embroidery and heat press operating machinery is required.
- Develop stitch files from design concept to production
- Provide samples for new logos and download orders once logos have been approved
- Communicate with the our Call Center/Team Sales Representatives about customer orders and logos
- Assist with workflow and tracking of orders as well as prioritizing orders to comply with Customer Service expectations
- Provide assistance to the Embroidery Machine Operators with logos and set-up
- Responsible for the set-up process of the embroidery machines
- Ability to thread the right colors at each needle
- Must follow detailed instructions for verification of type setting
- Ability to properly position embroidery hoops on garments
- Placement must follow the embroidery specifications
- Complete one sample for approval prior to processing the entire order
- Perform preventative maintenance & clean machines on a daily basis
- Verify all order numbers and garment count
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Other duties as requested/assigned by Supervisor, Manager and Lead within the Embroidery Department including being able to perform all duties expected of an Embroidery Operator Team Member.
Heat Press Responsibilities:
- Prepare garments for being heat pressed
- Ability to heat press numbers, names, and logos to clothing or other garments
- Cut and weed vinyl
- Keep track of inventory and supplies
- Sort, count, and prep items to be shipped and/or picked up
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Candidate should have embroidery and digitizing experience
- Experience with various Machine/ Software options including but not limited to Amaya, Melco, Tajima, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop software
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office software applications
- Must have the ability to distinguish between colors
- Knowledge and familiarity with computer design and graphics
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Able to perform in a productivity environment
- A hard-working, self-starter work approach
- Great Attitude!
- Good hand/eye coordination required
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry, and move totes up to 30 pounds each
- Engage in full manual dexterity and repetitively in both hands and wrists
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel.
- Ability to work in distribution environment that may be noisy, unheated, not air-conditioned
Monday – Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
Employees will be subject to a background check and drug screening
This describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties and/or job descriptions at any time as noted by management.