Regional Sales Manager
Who We Are
Sphero has been inspiring the creators and inventors of tomorrow through creative learning and play since 2010. From humble beginnings in Boulder, CO, Sphero has become the #1 robot in education, available in 40,000+ institutions globally. In August 2019, Sphero welcomed littleBits into the fold to become the EdTech market leader and accelerate play-based learning for kids worldwide. littleBits democratizes hardware by empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small, with their platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks. With new offerings coming out all the time to help kids start, grow, and graduate with Sphero, our robots truly go #BeyondCode.
At Sphero, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously.
What You'll Do
We are looking to build out our Education Sales department with a Regional Manager in Texas. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, driven, organized and passionate about education. As a member of the Sphero team, this position will have strategic and tactical responsibility for delivering key account results, growing our long-term relationships, and building a world-class team. This position reports directly to the Director of Education Sales.
- Present and sell Sphero Education products to new clients.
- Prospect leads and maintain Salesforce, LinkedIn and through multiple other measures.
- Conduct product demonstrations online and on-site.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Accurately forecast monthly/quarterly/annual performance.
- Maintain knowledge and be an expert in this field.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas on time.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- ~60% travel.
Experience / Attributes We Would Like You to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years sales experience.
- Experience selling to “C” level executives and above.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Experience with Salesforce a huge plus.
- Enthusiastic, determined, and self-motivated.
- Excellent strategic/consultative sales skills.
- Effective and influential verbal, written, electronic communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a thick skin and a strong, professional presence on the phone.
- Excellent Communicator
- Hungry for a sale
This is your opportunity to lead part of the robot revolution with a fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the world of play and learning. If you're interested in joining the team, please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit for the Sphero team. If you have a presence on the web, rap sheet, write a blog, or practice another craft, we’d love to hear about it.
Sphero offers an exciting work environment, and a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance; stock options; and many other perks such as a wellness reimbursement and cell phone benefit.