Digital Marketing & Content Specialist
Who We Are
Sphero has been inspiring the creators and inventors of tomorrow through creative learning and play since 2010. From humble beginnings in Boulder, CO, Sphero has become the #1 robot in education, available in 40,000+ institutions globally. In August 2019, Sphero welcomed littleBits into the fold to become the EdTech market leader and accelerate play-based learning for kids worldwide. littleBits democratizes hardware by empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small, with their platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks. With new offerings coming out all the time to help kids start, grow, and graduate with Sphero, our robots truly go #BeyondCode.
At Sphero, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously.
What You Will Do
As our Digital Marketing & Content Specialist, you will lead the planning, creation and execution of all digital marketing strategies to elevate Sphero’s online position to help increase web traffic, brand awareness and hit revenue targets. You will also oversee channel and channel partner digital strategies for both EDU/retail.
- Help oversee global digital marketing strategy in accordance with brand strategy and revenue targets. Help manage the digital budget throughout the year, create campaigns, define KPI’s, constantly optimize spends, and measure/report on success across all digital executions.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, paid search and display advertising campaigns. Work hand in hand with Integrated Communications Manager to ensure social ad campaigns align.
- Responsible for digital execution for sphero.com as well as global channel partners (Amazon, MacGear, Softbank, Argos, John Lewis, etc.)
- Work with Integrated Communications Manager to build and execute the monthly content calendar and budget to optimize paid campaigns and organic traffic as well as consistency across all digital platforms.
- Oversee global Amazon advertising strategy for AMS/DSP and execution of PDP pages, A+ detail, and imagery for new product launches and maintenance of existing product pages.
- Develop strategies to grow our email list and develop content-rich campaigns that are more than launch/promo specific to create engaging content. Manage email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales and grow audience engagement.
- Segmentation of email databases to implement remarketing strategies and better know our customers (littleBits email/social integration strategy).
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of email campaigns in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Develop engaging content for both EDU and consumer as well as editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints and report on all digital strategies and sales revenue generated through digital marketing campaigns (impressions, clicks, opens, conversions).
- Develop a robust affiliate/referral program.
Experience / Attributes We Would Like You to Have:
- 5 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Amazon Marketing/Vendor/Seller Central, as well as experience with Magneto/Shopify.
- Experience with MailChimp and Marketing Automation Platforms like HubSpot or Active Campaign.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager, hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress, and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Fantastic at identifying and segmenting audiences - while devising campaigns that engage, inform, and lead to online sales.
- Able to pull and understand reports to optimize performance.
This is your opportunity to lead part of the robot revolution with a fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the world of play and learning. If you're interested in joining the team, please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit for the Sphero team. If you have a presence on the web, rap sheet, write a blog, or practice another craft, we’d love to hear about it.
Sphero offers an exciting work environment, and a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance; stock options; and many other perks such as a wellness reimbursement and cell phone benefit.