Digital Marketing Manager
About the opportunity:
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will be responsible for managing the communication and implementation of all paid digital campaigns, including Paid Social, Paid Search, YouTube, Affiliate, and Display campaigns. Objectives include, but are not limited to, driving race registrations, enhancing brand awareness, increasing shop revenue, and acquiring new leads, all within strong company standards and KPI’s. The DMM is instrumental in driving the brand forward within the digital space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan, manage, and execute digital marketing strategies across paid digital channels.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize campaigns to achieve race registration, Ecomm, Training and lead gen goals through prospecting/acquisition and retargeting.
- Develop creative briefs to guide creative team on images, copy, ad types, audience targeting, KPI’s, etc., needed to achieve marketing campaign goals.
- Manage relationships with multiple external vendors/agencies and track progress on execution across all channels.
- Report on key performance metrics to optimize campaigns; share with internal stakeholders; influence budget allocation; and influence creative decisions.
- Work closely with the tech team to own tracking and pixel implementation of digital campaigns.
- BA required with 2-3 years of paid digital/paid social marketing experience in a B2C environment.
- Performance Marketing experience is a plus, preferably with an agency background.
- Must have strong consumer understanding; the ability to translate customer insights into successful digital campaigns; and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach consumers.
- Ability to manage paid digital campaign strategy and budget across multiple social channels and products, and able to forecast future digital expenses.
- Strong working knowledge of various digital platforms including Ads Manager, AdWords and Google Ads.
- Strong experience with report creation and presentation.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, GTM/pixel management, an affiliate platform such as Linkshare, Microsoft Excel, and attribution tools.
- Understanding of various KPI’s and targets like CPA/CPL/ROAS/ROI/LTV.
- Proven ability to A/B test ads & landing pages and key factors in optimization.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels, with proven success at developing integrated digital campaigns from strategy through execution.
- Up to date on latest digital ad units, industry best practices, online tools, and trends.
- Ability to communicate effectively to leadership team.
Qualities required of all Spartan team members:
Spartan Race is a high-performance organization, and successful team members must therefore possess a strong work ethic and hands-on approach to business. We are innovative, we create inventive solutions, and are exceptionally service minded. Team members at Spartan change lives, and have a passion for the organization. Paramount to our organization is the maturity to embrace ambiguity and ability to adapt according to the market and the continuing innovation of the organization.
- Ability to hold one-self accountable and an aptitude for prioritizing multiple projects.
- Strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented, and capable of identifying efficiencies to decrease costs.
- Collegial approach to a business environment and cooperative work style.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.