Sourcepoint is looking for a highly-organized Executive Assistant to join our growing team. This multi-faceted role combines strong organizational skills and an acute focus on providing top-tier service to your Executive team.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a roll up your sleeves and get-the-job-done attitude, and is a supportive team player who will welcome the challenge of taking on any task within our startup environment – no job too small, no task too big for the success of the company!
- Support the CEO (and from time to time, others on the executive team) with administrative support, including managing expenses, maintaining calendars, scheduling travel
- Facilities management & office administration (order office supplies, manage weekly grocery order, manage workstation set-up) lunches, meetings and parties
- 1 -2 years of prior experience in an administrative support role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Shows integrity, discretion and ethical behavior in all work situations
- Ability to adapt to changing work demands
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree required