Publisher Sales Director
Sourcepoint is looking for an experienced Publisher Sales Director to join our company as we develop and deliver a robust set of compliance and revenue optimization tools to our clients.
Through tight collaboration with the company’s founding team and other key members of Services, Engineering and Product Management, you’ll leverage your passion for evangelizing solutions and selling technology, to enable the successful growth of our company.
- Lead development across ComScore Top50 media companies
- Manage and develop a book of business of existing and prospective publisher clients
- Build trust and long-term senior-level relationships with clients
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales pipeline, revenue and other important data
- Structure and negotiate sales contracts for enterprise organizations
- Collaborate with regional employees / offices to drive success
- Capture and share product feedback with SourcePoint engineering and product management teams
- Opportunity to grow and scale the team as a leading member
- 8+ years working in a sales-oriented position
- Exceptional organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on managing pipeline of prospects and working with prospects from initial sale through to deployment
- Ability to structure complex negotiations across multiple teams within enterprise organizations
- Experience facilitating redlines processes and lawyer-to-lawyer communication
- Familiarity with a wide range of sales tools, ie CRM systems, prospecting and deal management tools
- Network of senior-level contacts within ComScore Top50 media companies
- Proven track record
- Knowledge of digital advertising industry and technologies
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
Sourcepoint is the compliance platform that supports a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the advertising ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Founded by technology veterans and backed by Northzone, Spark Capital, Foundry Group, Accel, and Greycroft, the company works with a wide range of global media companies and was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award and shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards and ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis.
Sourcepoint is headquartered in NYC with additional have offices in London, Berlin, and NYC. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.