Solutions Consultant (London)
Since 2015, the Sourcepoint team has been on a mission to increase transparency between consumers, brands, publishers, and intermediaries. We help publishers and brands legally collect and activate consumer data on owned channels — and ensure media quality across paid media channels.
Sourcepoint is headquartered in NYC with additional offices in London, and Berlin. While we are looking forward to being able to collaborate in person in the future, we remain flexible based on individual needs and preferences.
We are looking to add a talented Solutions Consultant to our award-winning team in London as we work with the digital media and marketing ecosystem, providing them the tools and support to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance, and optimise engagement in a rapidly changing landscape.
As a Solutions Consultant, you own all technical relationship aspects for a set of clients from our European portfolio. Main duties include working with global enterprise companies in a technical capacity to integrate and optimise our set of technologies on large consumer-facing properties and apps. You will be part of an integrated team of sales and customer success personnel and work closely with our product/engineering team to provide input for our product roadmap.
The role requires a robust understanding of web and mobile technologies as well as client-facing experience. A successful candidate will also have an understanding of at least one of the following advertising technologies: display, video, programmatic, search or affiliate.
- 4-8 years experience in a client-facing technical role
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot iOS and/or Android application code at a basic level
- Experience in working with digital advertising technologies
- Previous experience in working with digital publishing companies or expert understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience in managing technical integration projects with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross-cultural team with clients in multiple countries
Nice to Haves
- Passion for privacy
- Understanding of privacy landscape/regulation including GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, etc.
- Knowledge of the OTT/CTV landscape
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Sourcepoint is the data privacy software company for the digital marketing ecosystem. We provide tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape. Founded by a team of digital advertising veterans, Sourcepoint has offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Paris. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.