Mobile Partnerships Development Manager
Sourcepoint is looking for a mobile-focused Sales team member to join our company as we develop and deliver a robust set of messaging tools for publishers and application developers to communicate with consumers as it relates to GDPR, ad blocking, subscription, newsletter sign-ups, and more.
Through collaboration with members of Client Success, Engineering and Product Management teams, you’ll leverage your passion for evangelizing solutions and selling technology, to enable the successful growth of our company.
- Seek out and develop strong partnerships with mobile app publishers
- Network and prospect with key players in the mobile app ecosystem
- Identify strategic SDK distribution partnerships with platforms and app aggregators
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations that engage prospects
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on managing pipeline of prospects and working with prospects from initial sale through to deployment
- Capture and share product feedback with Executive, Engineering and Product Management teams
- 5+ years previous mobile technology experience (in-app, SDK), preferably with prior experience working with advertising technology in the app environment
- 5+ years working in a sales-oriented position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop solutions to establish a fair and transparent value exchange between consumers and digital media companies. Our robust set of technologies enables publishers and application developers to optimize their communication with consumers and solve a variety of use cases such as GDPR compliance, anti-adblocking, subscription and newsletter sign ups. Our company mission is guided by the principle of providing choice to consumers for how to pay for content online.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.