Business Operations Intern
We are looking for a highly-motivated, personable and organized individual who is passionate about providing operations support to enable the growth of a technology startup. As an Operations Intern, you will gain valuable operations experience as you assist with ongoing projects and daily activities as well as collaborating with various business stakeholders.
- Passionate, organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated and love to think creatively about solving problems
- A “services” attitude -- willing to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Thrives in fast-moving, highly changeable environment
- An interest in technology, startups, and learning more about general business operations
- 1-2 years in an office setting, a plus
- Create and maintain a clean, productive, secure and inspiring office space
- Support the CEO with scheduling, calendar management, and other EA-related tasks
- Provide office administration support; reception, mail/courier services, food orders for meetings and related support
- Provide creative and logistical support for cultural initiatives at the company -- happy hours, events, holiday parties, etc.
- Assist in creating content and upkeep of social media platforms
- Assist with other various administrative tasks
About the Company
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop compliance solutions that support a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the digital ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.