Technical Account Manager
Sourcepoint has been working to facilitate direct user communication, establish a fair and transparent value exchange and accelerate the development of tools and technology to promote a sustainable content compensation framework for publishers.
We are looking to add a motivated and passionate technical account manager to our team in NYC to offer publishers and media companies robust technology tools to allow consumers to choose how they pay for content online.
The company works with a wide range of premium global publishers and was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award and shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards and ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis. We are headquartered in NYC with remote offices in Berlin and London. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
- Own and manage assigned relationships within our client roster of top domestic and international publishing companies
- Provide a variety of services to your assigned clients, including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, business reviews and account management
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to help establish international standards for product usage and product development
- Lead the integration of Sourcepoint solutions on client websites from A to Z
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering and product teams
- Leverage your knowledge of advertising technology to provide guidance on troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products and offerings
- Report to Director of Sales & Services to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
- 3+ years working in a client-facing services role
- Self-sufficient worker with strong sense of ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space ; experience with video advertising and browser technology a plus
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers and understanding of digital media landscape a plus