Technical Account Manager
Sourcepoint is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team as we help publishers solve their monetization challenges and provide them with tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize engagement in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Own and manage assigned relationships within our client roster of top domestic and international publishing companies
- Provide a variety of services to your assigned clients, including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, business reviews and account management
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to help establish international standards for product usage and product development
- Lead the integration of Sourcepoint solutions on client websites from A to Z
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering and product teams
- Leverage your knowledge of advertising technology to provide guidance on troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products and offerings
- Report to Director of Sales & Services to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
- 3+ years working in a client-facing services role
- Self-sufficient worker with strong sense of ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space ; experience with video advertising and browser technology a plus
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers and understanding of digital media landscape a plus
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop compliance solutions that support a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the digital ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.