Senior Technical Solutions Consultant (Germany)
Sourcepoint is looking to add a talented Senior Technical Solutions Consultant to our team in Berlin as we help publishers solve their monetization challenges and provide them with tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize engagement in a rapidly changing landscape.
The main tasks include working with digital publishing companies in a technical capacity to integrate and optimize our complex set of technologies on large consumer-facing websites. As a Senior Technical Solutions Consultant, you own all technical relationship aspects for a set of clients from our European portfolio. You will be part of an integrated team of sales and account management professionals and work closely with our engineering team to provide input for our product roadmap.
The role requires a robust understanding of web technologies as well as client-facing experience. A successful candidate will also have an understanding of at least one of the following advertising technologies: display, video, programmatic, search or affiliate.
- 5-10 years experience in a client-facing technical role
- Experience in working with digital advertising technologies
- Previous experience in working with digital publishing companies or expert understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience in managing technical integration projects with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross-cultural team with clients in multiple countries
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop compliance solutions that support a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the digital ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.