Senior Technical Solutions Consultant (Germany)
Sourcepoint is looking to add a talented Senior Technical Solutions Consultant to our team in Berlin. The main tasks include working with digital publishing companies in a technical capacity to integrate and optimize our complex set of technologies on large consumer-facing websites. As a Senior Technical Solutions Consultant, you own all technical relationship aspects for a set of clients from our European portfolio. You will be part of an integrated team of sales and account management professionals and work closely with our engineering team to provide input for our product roadmap.
The role requires a robust understanding of web technologies as well as client-facing experience. A successful candidate will also have an understanding of at least one of the following advertising technologies: display, video, programmatic, search or affiliate.
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing technical role
- Experience in working with digital advertising technologies
- Previous experience in working with digital publishing companies or expert understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience in managing technical integration projects with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross-cultural team with clients in multiple countries
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop solutions to establish a fair and transparent value exchange between consumers and digital publishing companies. Our robust set of technologies enables publishers to optimize their communication with consumers and solve a variety of use cases such as GDPR compliance, anti-adblocking, subscription and newsletter sign ups. Our company mission is guided by the principle of providing choice to consumers for how to pay for content online.