Sourcepoint has been working to facilitate direct user communication, establish a fair and transparent value exchange and accelerate the development of tools and technology to promote a sustainable content compensation framework for publishers.
We are looking to add a talented Solutions Consultant to our team in NYC to offer publishers and media companies robust technology tools to allow consumers to choose how they pay for content online.
The company works with a wide range of premium global publishers and was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award and shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards and ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis. We are headquartered in NYC with remote offices in Berlin and London. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
- Provide a combination of pre-sales and post-sales consultative services including: Needs Assessment, Implementation, Solution Design and follow-on consulting engagements
- Contribute to the services delivery framework, helping to ensure that Sourcepoint leverages scalable, repeatable processes with respect to all consulting engagements
- Collaborate with CTO and VP product to set international standards for product usage and product development
- Integrate Sourcepoint solution on client websites from A to Z
- Capture and share product feedback with SourcePoint Engineering and Product Management teams
- 2+ years working in a client facing services role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space. Experience with video advertising and browser technology a plus.
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Desire to acquire and use management skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers or expert understanding of digital media landscape
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation skills