Sales Training Program
Our 12-week training program provides a terrific opportunity to join a company that is helping publishers solve their monetization challenges and provide them with tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize engagement in a rapidly changing landscape.
- 1-2 years of sales-related experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Strong willingness to learn about the advertising technology and digital content industries
- Customer-service-oriented mentality, with a get-it-done approach to their work
- Must be able to commit to a 12-week training program with the opportunity to join full-time
- This is a paid, 12-week training program
- Trainees are not eligible for company benefits while participating in the program
- Provide support to sales & services teams with new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support and account management
- Maintain current client data in Sourcepoint CRM
- Preparing and issuing regular client reports
- Observe full-cycle sales process
- Collaborate with Sourcepoint engineering and product management teams
- Liaison with COO & Director of Sales to establish and meet sales goals and objectives
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Berlin. We develop compliance solutions that support a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the digital ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.