Technical Account Manager
Sourcepoint is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team as we help publishers solve their monetization challenges and provide them with tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize engagement in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Own and manage assigned relationships within our client roster of top domestic and international publishing companies
- Provide a variety of services to your assigned clients, including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, business reviews and account management
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to help establish international standards for product usage and product development
- Lead the integration of Sourcepoint solutions on client websites from A to Z
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering and product teams
- Leverage your knowledge of advertising technology to provide guidance on troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products and offerings
- Report to Director of Sales & Services to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
- 3+ years working in a client-facing services role
- Self-sufficient worker with strong sense of ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space ; experience with video advertising and browser technology a plus
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers and understanding of digital media landscape a plus
Sourcepoint is the privacy compliance platform for the digital marketing ecosystem. We provide tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Founded by technology veterans and backed by Arrowroot Capital, Foundry Group, Northzone, Spark Capital, Accel, and Greycroft, Sourcepoint works with the world's largest media companies and brands.
Sourcepoint is headquartered in NYC with additional offices in London, Paris, and Berlin. As of March 2020, we are working remotely due to COVID-19.
Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.