Product Manager, Mobile
- Act as Product Owner for multiple engineering teams
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the programmatic and mobile ecosystem and markets
- Provide subject matter expertise on privacy, consent, and opt out legislation
- Cross team collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Support
- Identify and foster opportunities for partnership within the ecosystem
- Create roadmap and delivery schedules
- Participate and provide thought leadership in industry groups like the IAB, 4As, and ANA
- 3+ years experience in rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environments
- Proven track record of data-driven product management
- Understand the mobile and programmatic digital ad spaces
- Market and customer facing approach
- Experience working directly with customers, engineers, and other product managers
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Passionate, open-minded, & results-driven
Sourcepoint is the compliance platform that supports a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers. We provide tools for the advertising ecosystem to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape.
Founded by technology veterans and backed by Northzone, Spark Capital, Foundry Group, Accel, and Greycroft, the company works with a wide range of global media companies and was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award and shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards and ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis.
Sourcepoint is headquartered in NYC with additional have offices in London, Berlin, and NYC. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.