Direct Mail Marketing Manager
SoFi is seeking a talented, driven and creative professional with a passion for finding new ways to push the envelope for Direct Mail Marketing. The ideal candidate is data-driven, with a maniacal focus on staying on top of the latest industry trends, tactics, and technology.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their ambitions. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead strategy and execution of Direct Mail (DM) for the launch of credit cards; design and structure campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue.
- Manage multi-million-dollar budget and develop budget and revenue forecasts.
- Lead the day-to-day interaction and management of external agencies and vendors as well as develop new partnerships to expand SoFi’s direct mail capabilities within the DR space.
- Guide continual optimization through audience optimization, test recommendations and attribution analysis to achieve spend and CPA goals.
- Develop and optimize credit card direct mail campaigns against organizational KPIs and partner with our internal and external analytics teams to develop reports showing ROI.
- You will collaborate actively with product marketing managers, designers, copywriters, and production managers to drive the product delivery and optimization process and to resolve daily issues.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Direct Mail Marketing
- Develop and manage direct marketing campaigns from strategy and creative through production and reporting
- Monitor, prepare and present strategies, results and recommendations
- Analytical and data-driven to keep finding ways to get better and better
- Flexibility to be able to problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Ability to effectively negotiate and manage agency relationships
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 90-100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)