HR Business Partner
SoFi is looking for an HRBP in our San Francisco location. This is a hands-on, solution-oriented role that is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Functional HR Competencies Required:
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action).
- Knowledge of federal/state employment law, employee relations, organizational development, training, benefits and compensation, and payroll.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues through effective and objective investigations.
- Assure managers and employees have a basic understanding of company policies and supervisory practices. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of employee status changes and other necessary documents and actions as part of employee lifecycle.
- Review and coordinate job accommodation processes and ensure alignment with ADA, state and local compliance.
- BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business, related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2-5 years of HR Generalist experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.