Analyst II, Workforce Management
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
This role is responsible for the providing analysis, reporting, and modeling to develop and interpret information that assists with operational decision-making, policy/procedure formation, growth management and other managerial functions. Management of the interval, daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics requirements for internal and external sites for a complex, high volume, multi-site contact center network.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Develop and interpret information that assists management with decision-making, policy formulation, management of growth projections, and other managerial functions.
- Analyze data from various sources to compile a comprehensive picture of the overall business operational performance.
- Develop periodic reports on a wide range of strategic and tactical analysis.
- Develop recommendations and prepare written and oral presentations to senior management.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of reporting by applying business knowledge and data analysis.
- Define specifications for reporting and partner with Engineering team to develop or improve performance-measuring capabilities.
- Develop performance measurements and analytical tools to improve operations.
- Project leadership and involvement.
- Support and development of new hire analysts.
- 1-3 years experience in an operational analyst position or equivalent
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Some analytical modeling and data optimization experience
- Experience with large data sets
- Strong understanding of databases and their construction
- Strong data & root cause analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Advanced level Tableau and SQL skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback
- Excellent verbal, written and reading comprehension
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact center operations
- Experience preparing and presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)