Corporate Development Associate
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across SoFi to evaluate and execute potential acquisitions and investments
- Assist on all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale and pitch, financial modeling, due diligence, closing and integration activities
- Stay apprised of broader industry developments and key business metrics
- Identify and qualify new ideas and companies for SoFi from variety of sources
- Maintain close ties to SoFi executives and industry leaders
- 1-3 years of experience in one or more of investment banking, corporate development, venture capital, private equity, or management consulting
- Strong analytical skills, experience performing financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses, and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Experience in a deal environment
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, products, and consumer finance
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- High level of reliability and humility
- Employer paid lunch program, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans