Senior Manager, Integrated Growth Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Integrated Growth Marketing to join our marketing team and help lead our integrated marketing efforts across channels and departments. As a growth integrated marketer you will help drive cross-channel campaigns and identify conversion opportunities throughout the full funnel by partnering with channel owners, analytics, product and engineering to create roadmaps, and coordinate execution. This highly visible role will have an immense impact on marketing performance by increasing efficiency and ROI.
At SoFi, you'll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their ambitions. We aim to be at the center of our members' financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money--a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with business unit leaders and product owners to develop, test, and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Improve customer insights by understanding the key audiences and finding new members
- Increase efficiency by discovering and fixing drop-off points
- Increase scalability with greater coordination across functions
- Impact the user-experience with data driven recommendations and enhancements
- Analyze the customer journey with all touch points and drive improvements
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by integrated campaigns to establish marketing KPI's and forecast long-term growth
- Build reports and own communication with key internal stakeholders to keep the business apprised of performance
- 8-12 years of marketing experience, including 2-3 years of experience strategizing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to independently develop strategy to serve overall business growth
- Ability to manage campaigns from hypothesis to execution to learnings and analysis
- Technical knowledge of digital ad platforms (understand tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices)
- Deep understanding of customer journey analysis and funnel analytics
- Expertise with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics and Amplitude)
- Advanced knowledge of quantitative data analysis and reporting (SQL, Tableau and Amplitude experience a plus)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to work with large data sets in order to derive actionable campaign insights
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to own projects from end-to-end in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage stakeholders across the organization
- Nice but not necessary if you have previous experience building and leading a team
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.