Mobile Engineer (All Levels)
Are you a talented iOS or Android engineer looking to make a tangible, real-world difference in people’s lives? Come join SoFi Money’s fast-growing engineering team!
As part of our team, you’ll be instrumental in helping people achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions. Our products for borrowing, saving, spending, investing, and protecting give our more than half a million members fast access to tools to get their money right. SoFi Money – our latest innovation to disrupt the financial services industry – allows our members to earn an industry-leading interest rate while having the flexibility of a checking account with 24/7 fee-free access to their money via our website, mobile apps, and the SoFi Money Debit Card.
We’re looking for iOS and Android engineers of all experience levels – from junior to senior and beyond – who are comfortable:
- Creating rich and responsive native app experiences
- Identifying technical solutions for product requirements and user stories
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Generating ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- Working in a fast-moving, highly-collaborative environment across multiple offices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience writing well-tested and maintainable iOS or Android apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience interfacing with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies as well as software testing: unit, integration, and end-to-end
- Experience with both Android and iOS
- Interest in personal finance
- Experience managing your own investments and taking out loans